Saturday, January 16, 2010

How Do I Know What My Gucci Handbag Is Worth I'm Shopping Around For A Designer Handbag And I Want To Know Which Is Of The Best Quality?

I'm shopping around for a designer Handbag and I want to know which is of the best quality? - how do i know what my gucci handbag is worth

I look forward to at least $ 1000 for a handbag designer to spend. This will be my first, so he wants to ensure it is of the highest quality.

The bags I have reduced to:
Marc Jacobs
Gucci
Louis Vuitton
And perhaps Burberry

I'm interested in bags that are well worth it. namely, erosion factors, construction and overall satisfaction.

I want to hear some descriptions of the owners of the bag. Thanks

3 comments:

Andrew and Priscilla said...

If I had $ 1,000 I would buy a Louis Vuitton. They are stylish and never out of fashion. The same goes for Gucci, but I prefer LV haha:)

Princess said...

All bags are of superior quality. Personally, I would to Marc Jacobs one, just because I love her luggage. But also prone to other monograms on them can be done to look a little wrong, because the $ 10 Pick Holdiay.
Enjoy your new bag. You're very happy:)

Ana said...

Well, you do not know what I have to say, but I would say that anyway. My husband bought me one years $ 700.00 LV bag until recently. At first I was excited, but in the end I'm sick of it quickly and felt guilty at the thought of buying another bag. So my advice is to rethink, too.
Well, the extra money for evening bags and presents only the couplings are not too expensive and are usually collectors.
Every day I get my bags Kiikas.com, Marshalls or TJ Maxx.
Trust me do not spend much money the better for a handbag, buy gold, diamonds or art.

Post a Comment