Friday, February 5, 2010

Blender Car Battery How Hard Can It Be Go 'GREEN' ::: How To Turn A Solar Panel Into A Regular Outlet For Small Appliances?

How hard can it be go 'GREEN' ::: How to turn a Solar Panel into a regular outlet for small appliances? - blender car battery

I have a CL-600 Solar Panel Coleman (600 mA @ 15V, 9W)
I am so I could recharge my camera batteries and run blender.
The group comes with a cigarette lighter adapter and battery clamps people (especially for the loading of a car battery)

Here's the trick - I can not drive. How can I change my solar panel * *. POWER

I have a CyberPower - 150W DC-AC adapter - if it helps.

A woman at work, female adapter, connect them together so that you Are? No such thing as a woman, "a female adapter?

Thank you in advance for any help.

3 comments:

Aviator1... said...

You can probably a splitter with 2 women ends, preventing only wrap electrical tape on the male part of a short presentation by touching the metal contacts, or simply the male end, strip the son and put them in the connections to the battery when the power would have to provide food for the panel wiring harness to the power of the inverter and can lead to problems. Get the style of the queue for a connection to the battery, and some are very short so that it is not suspended in a position his son to get to reach the battery. I saw the line at Walmart and on e-bay, I'm sure Radio Shack would have it. It seems that you are an investor, but 150 watts of power is not much, if you want to run the blender, I checked mine and consumes up to 375 watts. If you simply charge the batteries from small to large to be outside of law.

I just saw a video doing exactly what he seeks: http://greenpowerscience.com/ you may find useful.

KMcG said...

You need batteries and an inverter. Not to 15Vdc to 120Vac. You can suggest an attempt not think it will be enough energy to produce run much more than a lamp.

Catmande... said...

Swap the solar panel of an automobile.

Post a Comment