Saturday, February 13, 2010

School Hats Panama Wear To School Tomorrow B/c I Lost A Bet To My Mother?

Wear to school tomorrow b/c i lost a bet to my mother? - school hats panama

Bring the school's mother lost bet?
What should I bring to my class tomorrow
I have a bet with my mother and now I have a team I wear the shoes without socks and my feet also bear Gett tortured

1. Aeropostal Shirt navy
2. Shorts
3. Nike Dart
4. A / E Bracelet
5. Sports Watch
6. Toe Ring
7. Puka Shell Necklace
8. Has Shield Crete

1. Nautica shirt navy
2. Shorts
3. addidas superstars
4. Necklace making Panama
5. Toe Ring

1. Red tank top
2. Blue Jean Shorts
3. Necklace making Panama
4. addidas superstars
5. Timex Sports Watch
6. Toe Ring
7. Uga has

1. Polo Blue
2. Shorts
3. addidas superstars
4. TSee IMEX
5. Toe Ring
6. Ankle Black Brown
7. Necklace making Panama

6 comments:

Chang C said...

I think you better
1. Nautica shirt navy
2. Shorts
3. addidas superstars
4. Necklace making Panama
5. Toe Ring

Katie Thompson said...

I went with the latter. To see if still slip one, that in sandals instead of runners could well haha.

kdizz said...

The first ... What is the fascination of the toe ring?

Pauly said...

Component list 2 and if you want to use a ring feet, sandals, Tevas preferbaly.

QueenQui... said...

None seem so bad. The first sounds good to me.

Library Eyes said...

Marina Nautica shirt and addidas superstars fees and a necklace PJ

Post a Comment